PURPOSE OF THE CHARGE LISTING:
- This report lists the procedures billed and how much has been paid.
- Find out whether all your superbills have been posted.
- Find out how much has been billed or paid for a patient.
- Collection notes that BillMed types to explain payments that are
not made in full show under the notes column.
- You can select by service date or creation date. Use other reports to analyze
payments more fully.
HINTS ON REPORT PARAMETERS:
- Enter dates as Month/Day/Year ex: 1/31/2010
- If you want a particular patient: either choose the patient from the list
or enter the last name. If you are not sure of the spelling, just put a few
consecutive letters of the name
- Too large a report will not run properly so remember to not run these reports
on your entire practice. Choose smaller sections to analyze.
To return to your report: Click the BACK button above
Bill Med Management, LLC 3820 Nostrand Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235 718-648-3755